SLIP RING SR400 SERIES
The slip ring SR 320 assemblies are designed for an operational voltage of max. 680 V.
Depending on the size and the application of the spring-driven cable reel both sliprings for the data transmission
(mA-range / data bus systems) and sliprings for power transmission (up to max. 500A) can be used.
The individually admissible amperages of the slipring assemblies can be gathered from the selection list.
The material of the cover the slip ring is steel correspond to protection class IP 66 Steel AISI316L
UE CONFORMITY : DIRECTIVE 2006/42/CE (-40,+60 C°)
Machine safety according to EN ISO 13849-1 / 2
The leaf foil brush system is a particular brush that slides on a surface of a brass or bronze ring.
It has the function of transmitting power electricity, analog and digital signals from a fixed point (brush) to a rotating mobile one (ring) (input = ring / output = brush)
The main advantages of the system are:
1) Compactness and constructive simplicity;
2) Ease of maintenance;
3) Low electrical resistivity values (0.2 <R <6 mohm)
4) Good values of the characteristic impedance of the ring / brush system
5) Low friction value (Good ring / brush smoothness).
7) Low overheating at the contact point.
8) Low overtemperature values of the terminals in case of failure
9) Rapid cooling in case of failure at the contact point
In max (A)
REQUEST THE DRAWING STEP
SPM SPECIAL MACHINE Via Padana superiore 38 20065
Inzago (MI) PI: 11025160968
+039 3286972169 +39 02 0994 8040